Sunday, February 5, 2012

Its Going to Sting a Little

 

 Todd and I both got lasik today and I finally saw his true pain tolerance. First off, I don't know why he insists on smiling like that in both of the above pictures. That first pictures is 2 weeks before the surgery. We had to wear glasses and his were broken....look closer:) Hahaha!!! When we first got home his parents dropped us off and got us tucked into bed. I was eating saltine crackers and smiling and he was whining and saying it hurt to lay down. And that is just the beginning of it! Here is a little summary of our night...


6-10 PM- Keep eyes closed, trying to sleep but not really working.
10-11 PM- I'm starving and cooking oatmeal, Todd is still laying in bed saying it hurts too bad to open his   
 eyes because they water and water and water.
11 PM-12 AM- I am laying in bed using my phone for facebook. Todd is pacing at the end of the bed. What are you doing? His response....I'm pacing and singing so that I don't think about the pain.
12-1 AM- Time for eyedrops. I noticed that the first one kinda made our eyes sting. I said a small ouch and warned Todd. All the sudden I hear this OOOOOUUUUCCCHHHH!! Yep, that is my manly husband putting in his eyedrops.
1-2AM- Since we had already been sleeping for a while, we decided to play battle of the sexes.
8 AM- Perfect Vision. It was all worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment