Sunday, February 5, 2012

In Honor of Wod! Temple & Los Hermanos!

This past weekend was very special. Weston got to go through the temple in preparation for his mission. It was such an amazing experience. I got to stand with him in the circle and the love I felt for him and my family was unbelievable. There is not a better place on earth to be with them. He has set an example to me that is different than any other. Its normal when your older siblings set good examples for you. But when its your little brother it makes you extra happy. Best moments from today that I never want to forget: Excuse me, for some reason "I" get to go to the front of the line, and is my veil on correctly? Lol. Love my sisters. Afterwards we went to Los Hermanos with everyone. A good ending to a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment