Sunday, March 4, 2012

Valentines Day!

 Every morning Todd goes in his office and reads his scriptures. So last night I left a little surprise on the desk. It was a small puzzle he had to put together that had the words on it "Todd, will you be my valentine? If yes, then look up. Love, Kailee". Then I put a card on the ceiling with a little poem that led him to a few small presents.


Our actual valentines day was spent out on the road in Cincinnati Ohio. Since we celebrated early, I wasn't expecting anything. In fact I didn't even remember what day it was. At 9 am Todd ordered me breakfast in bed at our hotel. Me, being the clueless person that I am, proceeded to tell him, "You go ahead and eat it, I will eat when I wake up (clearly I didn't realize it was valentines day yet). After our afternoon session at work, he brought me a bouquet of deliciousness. I have never loved flowers but I love food so it was perfect for me. Chocolate covered strawberries, pineapples that looked like flowers, and grapes. That's when it hit me. Oh gosh, breakfast in bed this morning wasn't random, it was a surprise for valentines day. I felt horrible!!

Todd got me a 50 minute facial and massage at align spa in park city. We had an absolutely wonderful day. I feel a little spoiled!! He is the sweetest.

No comments:

Post a Comment