Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vegas & Disneys Lion King!!

Todd and I went to Vegas this weekend to see a presentation for another company. We didn't have a lot of time to play but we did roam the streets for a while and attend a show.

 
I never thought I would think any other show was comparable to The Phantom of the Opera. I love the music and I was always obsessed with the movie. I have to admit, Lion King was every bit as good. The costumes of the animals were unreal. Absolutely amazing.


Funniest moment for Todd and I. Riding on the tram. "Wow, these windows are so dark I can barely even see the luxor." "Ummmm babe that's because the luxor is on the other side." And then realizing that I was looking at the reflection of the hotels that were actually on my left side not my right :) You had to be there for it to be funny!! I love the funny moments Todd and I have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment