Saturday, August 27, 2011

Todd's 32 Birthday!

 Todd turned 32!!! I love my sexy old man :) We had the most exciting day......ummm...in the airport. Although I did try to spoil him with food and candy. We were flying back from Knoxville. So we celebrated his birthday when we got back. I got him the amazing golf shirt in the picture below and a gift certificate to play at soldier hollow golf course. We stayed at his parents house on sunday, had a delicious breakfast, and then hit up the golf course bright and early. Highlight of the day- "There's your tit!!"....Whaaaat?? Yeah just ask his mom what that means on the golf course. We don't really know either. The next day I took Todd to Tucanos for lunch. He loves that place. And then we invited nick, jake, and wod over for pizza and movies. Thus concluding Todd's weekend long birthday. And now tomorrow, its back out on the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment